A Random Tour in The Heart of KL City


So I came across some really nice mural art photos shared on Instagram the other day and immediately I thought of who I can ask for direction... or rather someone who would definitely enjoy touring me around KL City, Heh. And if you would like to take nice photos with this nice-looking mural arts, well this place is located just around the streets of Jalan Alor and if you're taking the public transport, you may get here by walking from the nearest train station and that would be the Bukit Bintang station. 


If you're a woman traveling alone then I would suggest you visit these places during the weekend which I'm sure those are the days that will filled with more people around otherwise it would seem a little too quiet as these mural arts are along the narrow alley that not many would usually walk pass unless they are here for the photos, with that being said the down side though is to expect a difficulty in taking photos without having any passerby in the background of your photos.  


We didn't get to hang out here long enough to explore more around due to the changed of weather that had started to rain while we were still trying to take more photos. 


We then headed to Pavilion Shopping Mall to escape the rain, it's a walking distance away from Jalan Alor so you don't need no any form or transportation at all. 

Let me end this post with one of my favourite photos taken on that day.
And all of the above photo credits to April Pang.

PS// Thank you April for always bringing me around and showing me the beauty of KL City! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!