the wave ; the beach

Went to the beach on saturday night, to attend my friend's birthday party there. Thought i actually won't be going cause parents not allow but for some reason i persuaded my mom and so i finally get to go to the beach. Che Hui's mother drive us there right after i reach her house at around 7-8pm. The beach was packed with loads of people there maybe cause there're some function going on at Paradise Hotel. Hmm..some sort of choir competiton if i'm not mistaken. Whatever it is, one think i know that was my school, GGL taking part too and guess what? We got champion for that! CGL rocks! XD Well for the party, its only some few people came but i do have a great time spending with them, just a few people though. All of us stay at the beach late till midnight...later than that, i should say. I decided to stay over at Che Hui's since its already 2am by the time we get our stuff pack to get back home. *didn't know that my stupid reason works on my mom this time, or else i won't get to stay over* Well i hope Shauni, u do enjoy the party =/

I miss spending time with you, my best friend. The day on the beach reminds me of the past, those great time that we use to spent together, like always...we talk, laugh and do whatever together. But guess things changed, it just unlike the past anymore. I'm sorry if i ever did anything awful to you. I miss you, my dear friend. =]

Well for today, nothing special happened in school..school time just goes on like always it is. But one of my friend Grace, she's leaving Malaysia today and back to her hometown, farewell to her and hope she have a save trip back.


[zIlG] - i miss you...sigh =/

what hurts the most is .....

watching the one person you love, loving another person

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
Anonymous said…
saw tis picture..
i realize tat i stil miss her so much..
u noe who she is rite??
lolZx..
neway..
laureene ur mummy here..
Tiffany said…
haih..
don't think too much
of her d, just think
of ur present one, also
the better one ^^...
btw why didn't
u type ur name instead
of its written as
"anonymous" pula
hah
Anonymous said…
haha..
dowan miz her but miz her automatically..
yea..
haha..
present one..
i juz upload sum pics..
send me comment ya..
happy hols..
love ya..
Anonymous said…
hmm..ok
well you too,
happy holidays
and oh! you can
actually chat with
me at the
"chit-chat corner"
beside...
love ya =]

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!