Before 2017 Ends

Changed my blog's layout again but still not satisfied with it, gonna modify a little bit here and there from now and then. 

Anyways just wanna do a recap of my Year 2017 before the year ends. Nothing much to be honest except that I've traveled to places I feel like I needed to share, places that I'd never thought I would be going at this early age, things I'd never thought I would ever have the chance to see it myself and I did. It still seems so surreal even until today, felt like I've woken up from a beautiful dream. 

So before I go on further into THE amazing experience I've mentioned, lets start with the beginning of the year some time around March  visited Italy, and as usual I went with our Malaysian local traveling tour. Frankly speaking, I would much prefer traveling to Europe free and easy if I can but well, since this tour offered a good promotion price so why not? Overall of this trip was good, just a slight disappointment but yeah all I can say now is that I've finally seen Italy. I would have enjoyed it better if it wasn't for the heavy rain while we were visiting Roman Forum in Rome, as the Roman ruins is what interest me the most. And also the trip would have been even nicer if there were less branded-shopping (yeah, so happened that the other tour mates are mostly there for the bagssss) and more sightseeing instead.



And then not much throughout the year, some hard times in between which I'm not gonna talk about. There's always ups and downs in life isn't? Glad that it has passed... kinda. So life goes on blah blah blah and then it was until just two months ago, I've had the best experience I have ever had! I can't stress how grateful I am for it, and after this trip I've learnt to appreciate the things around me more than before.

This time I traveled to Scandinavia! Yes, it was my second time to Europe in a year! Which is something quite impossible to me. One may think "Oh c'mon what's the big deal?!" but to me IT IS! Having born in a third wold country from a okay family, traveling to the Europe is not something common to us, because it is expensive! (This explain why I always choose to travel to Europe with low-priced tour.) But this time I managed to do it! Also thanks to a friend who asked me along to this trip. It was a spontaneous one and what's best is I finally able to visit Europe free and easy without having to follow tours with tight schedule and THIS, is the kind of traveling that I had been wanting to do since forever. I have always dream of traveling the world since I was little, I am always curious about the culture and lifestyle that others are living. I would always wonder about how it is like to live in a four seasons country? There is just too many questions in my head that makes me want to see the world so much so that it motivates me to work and save hard for myself, to see these places. It's not easy, but yes it can happen if you are determined enough. Gotta say I'm quite proud of myself *pat self*, can't believe I can do this.

Anyways, to not drag this blog post becoming a grandmother story, long story short I visited four countries in the Scandinavia and am really grateful and super duper happy to have witnessed the magical Aurora Borealis! Of course it wasn't just about seeing the Northern Light that makes me such happy person, but also cause of the amazing experience I've had throughout this trip. Was actually quite stressed out, even after I had finally made up my mind to purchase the flight ticket to make this trip happen. So much worries and what if's in my head mainly cause these are expensive countries and I wasn't sure if I have enough to spend. At one point I even got angry at myself for making such decision, what was I even thinking?! I had only visited Italy this year and now this? And Norway was in our to-visit list, as many knows it is one of the most expensive countries to visit so yeah, you can imagine how crazy worried I was at that time. There were times I wanted to just back out and perhaps let go of the flight ticket I bought and forget about it all. Plus the time off I needed to take from work is not just a day or two but more than a week which, is not something easy at my workplace aghh there were just too much worries that haunt me even in my sleep. But thank goodness I didn't give up and glad that I've done it!

During the trip, in order to spend as less as we can, we brought our own cup noodle and biscuits with us AND even starve ourselves almost everyday during lunch time. But all in all, we managed to get through it and what's important is we enjoyed it so much that it makes me misses this trip so much now! I really wish for more trips like this (except being starved) and perhaps in another different place or country next time, but I wouldn't mind visiting the same places again, all these places are really spectacular that you can never get enough of it.

Oops what happen to me trying to avoid grandmother story, my bad anyway I will try to find time and share more about my Scandinavia trip in another post. Till then~

Happy New Year!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!