Vaio



I still remember the first day when I found out about this laptop: I actually only knew about this model coming out through the Sony Facebook page that I liked. I had only seen the picture on the internet, read about the specs and then immediately I fell in love with it. Perhaps because I'd always been a Sony's fan? Also because blue is my favourite colour, PLUS I must say Vaio laptop's design are the most attractive ones compare to many that I've seen (well at least it is to me). And then I told myself that I wish this laptop would arrive at the country where I'm living because I wanted it. 

So one day when I was in the mall hanging out with some friends, while we passed by Sony outlet, it was when I got so excited, because there it is! Sitted there so beautifully on the display counter! I was so thrilled that it was selling here! I just couldn't believe what I saw, I was so so happy even just by staring at it outside the store's outlet. 

I never had a laptop to myself and to be honest, I don't even have enough savings for a laptop back then. I am not born rich and when it comes to things like this, I usually have to save up and get it myself so yes, I worked part-time, saved but... it's still isn't enough for me to purchase this laptop. I know, I could have just gotten something cheaper but then, I can be quite persistence when it comes to some thing that I really like and when I decided that I really wanted it, I told myself that no point that I am getting what I don't want so yes, I insisted.

Everyday whenever I passed by that Sony outlet, I would walk in and have a tryout on the displayed laptop and imagining that one day it is going to be mine. Then one day when I was out at the mall with my family, I walked in again and this time I told my parents that 'I've decided, today is going to be the day that I'm bringing this home with me!' And that was how I owned it, my first and still my favourite laptop! I've been using it for like what... 5 years plus already up until today. 

Only thing is that I'm not sure how long the lifespan gonna last me, I just hope that it can last me for as long as it can be. I'm not sure about you but when I own something by myself, I appreciate it even more, especially it's something that I like so much. And yes you may say I'm crazy and all but I do attached to all the things that I own, if it leaves me no choice and I have to throw it away, I will do it. Only thing is, it's going to take me some time. 

It's actually quite a sad thing to me that Sony stop producing Vaio already. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!