Bye Bye 2k15

A sudden thought of wanting to update my blog before year 2015 ends. To sum up my year, 2015 doesn't seems to be a good year for me... except that I really enjoyed those days when I travel to other countries. AND I'd never thought that I would be visiting so many places in a year, guess this is by far the year that I get to travel the most (hopefully I get to travel more in the coming years). Some places was unexpected, some was spontaneous trip and I think I should do more spontaneous trip, because it usually turned out awesome and I must say I enjoyed it the most! 

First, it was to Singapore! Company decided to have a retreat in Singapore. Then later on a spontaneous and adventure to Bangkok, it was my first time to Bangkok and I must say I had a really awesome time there. Then it was my Europe trip, Oh! And I almost forgot, I also had a really short trip over in Hanoi, Vietnam too. Would visit Vietnam one day with a better planning next time.

Company retreat at Singapore

My short adventure trip to Bangkok

Manneken Pis at Brussels, Belgium

Lake Titisee, Germany

Voldendam, Amsterdam

A ride on the Ice Flyer at Mount Titlis, Switzerland

Looking down from the second floor of Eiffel Tower at Paris, France

At President Ho Chi Minh's House, Hanoi Vietnam

So Happy New Year! Have a great year ahead people! Hope I can visit even more places for the coming years. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!