Chao Hostel, Bangkok Thailand

When I first saw the pictures of this place I immediately made my booking straight cause the interior of the place shown in pictures look good to me and I really love it. 

But to be honest, I may have made my booking, yet I keep having doubts on whether if I had made the right decision to have paid for this place, as I'd tried searching for reviews but couldn't find any. As it had only just been launched not long at that time when I booked. 


So after arriving here, I know that I'd made the right choice, it looks just the way it is like pictures shown. And like I said, I like the interior of this place. 


The staffs here are really friendly and very helpful. And this hostel located at a very convenient place where BTS station is just nearby and there are also a lot of Tuk Tuk just outside the building. ALSO, morning market is just nearby where you can have local food in the morning. No need to be worried of having difficulties in looking for food here. 

Did I mention that they have a room where you can enjoy reading or watching a TV show? Because they have it here and it's really comfy. 


The room I had was a twin single bedroom and to me it is designed in a way that is quite unique. Everything is just good enough for me and my friend. No complaints at all. 


Really love it here and the price is reasonable too! I am definitely gonna come back here when I come over for my next trip here in Bangkok. 

PS Gotta like the beanbag seats provided at every corner of the place. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!