Hot Air Balloon ride at Nevsihir Cappadocia, Turkey

So I just got back from Turkey few days ago and I am already missing those days when I'm there. Mainly because I love traveling so much that I just miss the feeling of it now. But of course I must say that it is definitely a spectacular trip I had, it was more than I expected, beautiful country and places with interesting history. A very different culture I would say, well at least comparing to the other places that I'd been to before Turkey. Friend asked me if I feel heartbroken for the amount of money I spent on this trip and I answered 'No' immediately because it is worth of every single cent that I'd earn for this. Also because traveling has been my dream ever since young, I guess not one can understand how much I love it, to see the world, learning different culture, knowing a different side of the history that I would willing to pay all my hard earn money just to travel around.

Well actually I still have unfinished assignments waiting for me to be done as this is my final year for the course, hopefully by the time I finish it and when I'm free I will be able to update my trip in Turkey. 

As for now, this picture will do. 
Continent cruising from Europe to Asia side of Turkey back and forth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!