Happy New Year World!

Ahh it's a new year again, and there goes our "2012, the year of the end of the world"! Twenty twelve has gone by us so fast sigh..no, in fact I realize that every year had gone by us so fast that I felt, 24 hours a day is just not enough and at times I just feel that I couldn't catch up with Mr. Time, with such fast pace. But of course, life goes on.

Twenty twelve was just alright to me, learnt a lot, seen.. well I would say a lot too. Still, I think that twenty eleven was the best year I ever had and that has already became the past. So let's see what do we have for this year. Hope it got better! And once again,

Happy Twenty Thirteen!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!