TEEHEE

Just by the title of this blog post, I believe you might already have the idea of who/what I'm gonna be talking about, I'm sure at least most of you does. Or perhaps if you go on Youtube very often then you might also happen to come across some of his videos. So exactly who/what is it that makes me want to blog about (after so long for not updating my blog)? Well..who else that goes TEEHEE at the end of all his videos on Youtube? O-yes! It's the Youtube sensation, with the 2nd most subscribed on Youtube, and he would call himself 'That Asian on Youtube', the one and only Ryan Higa! For those of you that still have no idea of who he is? He's basically just an ordinary person that like posting up funny videos on Youtube. 

So I'd been watching his videos few years back when he only have like...less than 10 videos on his channel? Back then he still has his braces on, yeah it was that long ago. He started out with some lip-syncing videos and I have to say at first I didn't quite like it even though it's funny because I remember funny-lip-syncing videos were started out by these 2 young Chinese fella with Backstreets Boys' songs (they were called the Back Dorm Boys) and I just didn't like the idea that he copied them. But after watching Ryan Higa's lip-syncing on Fergalicious then it changed my perception towards him, well it may be a lip-syncing video too but at least this time he comes out with something different than just doing funny faces lip-syncing in front of a webcam. Ever since then I'd always look forward to his new video to be posted up. Then he started out acting, with the video called 'How to be a Gangster', to me it was really funny. 

It's crazy how media like Youtube can change one's life (just look at Justin Bieber). Soooo the whole point of this blog post was...well, just few weeks ago Ryan Higa came to Malaysia, it was his first Tour at South East Asia, I was sooooooo bloody happy and excited when I know that he would visit our country, never had I ever thought that he would be coming here and besides I feel sad that it's always people knowing Singapore and Thailand but never know the existence of Malaysia (OH C'MON! It's a country that is just in between Singapore and Thailand! Geez!).

Bought the standard ticket and go all the way to Kuala Lumpur just to see him. What's more? Before this, we were told that there'll be tickets selling for Meet & Greet BUT only available for the first 200 people. So yeah as what most of those die hard fans would do, woke up early on that day just to queue up and hope to be the first 200 to get his M&G ticket. Me and my friend may be the 2nd one there to queue up for the line BUT it ended up to be a bunch of people scattering around in groups and when the ticket-selling counters were ready for us, people and fans dashed towards the counter and started PUSHING AROUND just to get their M&G. And this really pisses me off! REALLY?! WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE US THAT WENT THERE EARLY FOR THE QUEUE? AT LEAST WE QUEUE UP! Okay, maybe you're gonna say "no one ask you to come early". Fine. Well at least make a line for everyone to queue up, OR could have just make EVERYONE queue up otherwise you will not sell the tickets - things like that. It was really really horrible! Whether is it Soulmanna's in charge (or any other), I have to say THEY HAVE THE SHITTIEST EVENT MANAGEMENT! Of course I understand you cannot control the people, but hey you could at least do something about it, make a line formed - for people to queue up like how we should when we buy tickets from cinemas. Seriously! 

But apart from that, everything was fine...lucky that we got our M&G ticket (it wasn't easy to get it, not at all!) I enjoyed the interview and all. Yeah I was really really pissed off with the shittest management that they had, but to put that aside I would still thank Soulmanna for organizing this event (but whoever that's in charge of the management please do change it or it might ended up with people getting hurt. Geez!) And not forgetting, thanks RYAN HIGA for coming! It must be tiring for you, the jet lag, interviews after interviews and all, we appreciate it! Hope to see you again, and hopefully with the other YouTubers as well like Kevin (KevJumba) or perhaps together with the YTF members! It would be awesome.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!