Went to try the new beanbag seat in TGV Cinema.
The first and only cinema that has beanbag seats in Penang.
Wanted to try it during the time when it's still screening
Transformer: Dark of the Moon but in the end I didn't
and since I know that Harry Potter will be out soon
around that time so why not leave the best for HP?
So yeah, I did and there it is:
Looks good, yah? Well it does.

Had my second round of Harry Potter7 Part2
watched there, it was really nice. Well to me, I think
it's worth the price. They sell it RM30 for one beagbag seat with 2 tickets
so it's up to you to have the seat all by yourself
or having another person to join you.
Never tried premiere class's before but I think I don't have to,
I believe this would be better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!