Like I mention in my previous post that I'll be watching
Harry Potter7 Part 2 3D
today, so yeah went to watch this morning.
It was brilliant, awesome, amazing...whatever you call.
I expect more on the 3D effects though, I think it was just alright
hmmm....or was it because of the cinema here?
Was bawling in the cinema like wthell,
already read the book and knew the story but still, it was
just so sad when.........(go watch it yourself)
Funny thing was I still non-stop crying when it near ends
Haha, okay I know I wasn't suppose to be crying on that part
bu...but...I felt so sad knowing that it's the end for
Harry Potter already. I love it that they end it with
the Harry Potter theme song, I guess that's also one of the reasons
why I cried 'cause it reminds me of the first time when I watch
the very first movie, it's like as if I'm back to
10 years ago when I started watching
it but at the same time I realize that that had been the past and
I told myself "Let's face it! It's officially over now!"

Lol no I didn't started crying from when the logo
appears, that picture just got exaggerated
but yeah that explain how sad I was.

Yes I was that emotional. I am so gonna watch it again.
TGV cinema has this very cool beanbag seat and I am
so going there for my 2nd round of HP.

Daniel Radcliffe: I suppose, treasure it for what it was, while it lasted.
Agree on that, not just on Harry Potter but also
apply to others

Picture taken from: http://iamajeffersonstarshipranger.tumblr.com/post/7622543699

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!