Holla!

I might have abandoned my blog
for a very long time now
but I just think that it doesn't feel
right for me to not blog about this.


O-yea, that's right! Harry Potter it is!

Stayed up late last night, was suppose to do my assignment but I ended up watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 live premiere instead (what to do, the time difference between the UK and ours). The reason why I want to blog about this it's because this is gonna be the last premiere for the last movie already! I can't believe this, all those time when I was so excited waiting for the movie to be shown in the cinema...and now I just don't feel that way anymore. As much as I can't wait to watch the finale but at the same time I wish for time to slows down and that the movie doesn't come so soon yet 'cause I'm not ready for this, it's like the beginning of the end for Harry Potter. This is really very sad esp when I was watching the live premiere, what the Harry Potter trio said to the fans and what J. K. Rowling said made me feel even more emotional (you wouldn't understand how I feel except if you're a Potter fan). But of course everything has an ending to it, I know I know, that's how things suppose to be.

Hahaha, tumblr always have all this cool pictures.

One thing for sure, whether the last film gonna be good, or not I am so gonna watch it at least more than twice. Already bought the tickets even before it's screening in the cinema. But then again, I'm very certain that it's going to be good or even better than that, since the movie got split into 2 from A book.

PS//Will try to update my blog more often now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!