Had our screening today, also the last presentation
for us. Glad that things went well.
After watching the March '09's work, our's was just....
okay I don't know what to say to that either
well all I can say is we might not be the best but we definitely
tried our best. Don't think I'll upload the video up but...I'll
share this with you instead :D
Present to you, our very own TV Production:

And I gotta say this because the Marchian Production
was really good, the seniors really
did a great job and I like their production a lot..like A LOT.
Their video-editing, angle-shooting, MV..ahh everything is just too good.

***

Anyways, imma watching Harry Potter tomorrow.
Can't wait! But at the same time I don't want
to watch it yet 'cause once I watch it then it means
that's the end of Harry Potter, agh contradicting
much....yeah I know, J. K. Rowling
had announced that there'll be Pottermore on the 31st of July but..
but still...no more seeing Dan. Radcliffe and the other cast
together :( oh well...
Going to watch in in 3D tomorrow, hope it's as good as
what I'm being told and also the 3D effects too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!