Hello!

HELLO!
It's been a while since I last updated my blog huh. Too bad, there're so many times that I wanted to update it but it's either I have nothing to blog about, or I'm too busy to get it update when I DO have something to share and then I got lazy to get it update later on, Hah. Anyways, this is gonna be a real quick update:

Life's been good to me (so far), and it's been a real hectic schedule for me lately that I just realize 24 hours in a day is not enough. Ahh so much to do and so little time, seriously. Busy, busy, busy! Call me crazy but I kinda enjoy it in a way.
It's been a while, but still finally got my hair cut short, some of you might have already notice that from the picture of my previous post. Yep, time for a change and I'm sick of having long hair for years now.

Looking forward to this coming weekend, have been waiting for these days to come since the beginning of the year. Will be going down to KL tomorrow and...nope, not KL that got me all excited...well will update about it when I'm back and that's if I have the time to ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!