Crazy

Assignment, assignment, ASSIGNMENT!
Yep, that's what I have been busy with after the week break.
Sings: Assignments drives me crazy
assignments drives me crazy
assignments drives me crazy
assignments drives me krazy
tensiongile
Why must everything have to
due and present on the same week -.-
Blah! Lets not talk about assignment.

***
Count down for Wizarding World of Harry Potter: TODAY!
O-yeeah! Today is the grand opening day and Harry Potter
theme park is now officially open to the public!
It's just what I expected from before

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Reso... on Twitpic

The Buckbeak Ride, Hah.
And the best part for the grand opening was, Dan. Racliffe
was there too!
Must get myself there! Yes, one day!
:sleep:


Football fever eh?
Go England!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!