Miss me? I'm back!

In case you miss me nyahah
Yep, got my fringe cut.

Ahhh finally here comes holidays!
Just a week break though and I have assignmentS to complete
one week is just not enough for me...but whatever, I needed that.
Have been longing for this holidays to come.

***
Nothing to blog about for now but I have something
to share sengihnampakgigi
Check this out, Harry Potter film stars get
sneak peak of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

This morning, Harry Potter film stars Robbie Coltrane, Matthe... on Twitpic

While touring The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, film stars... on Twitpic

If you're interested, you can watch the video of them
visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
by just a click on the smiley emoticon.
kenyit
Obviously, they don't pay me to post all this up but people
who know me well should know why. Sigh* I so
want to go! It looks wicked fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!