The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

So it's true that there's gonna be a
Harry Potter theme park in Florida. Wicked cool!

It came out on newspaper last year and WOW it really is true and guess what? The grand opening will be held on the June 18th, 2010. This is gonna be like another Disney Land with all those fun roller coaster rides except that this is in a form of the world of Harry Potter. Just like what we had always seen in those Harry Potter movies. Getting to be in Hogwarts school, the place where they would learn how to cast spells, making all sorts of potions and I bet there must have shops selling those funny looking candy which we'd always seen in movies and I'd always wonder how those candy taste like, you know those "chocolate frog, every flavour beans" and etc. etc. yeah those stuff I'm talking about. And I'm guessing that they gonna have some cool roller coaster rides like sitting on a dragon or even broomstick maybe? Haha this is gonna be so cool isn't? After reading the books and watching Harry Potter for so many years and now we finally get to experience how is it like to be in the wizarding world, not exactly though of course but yeah somewhat like that just like Disney Land. Check out the website if you want to know more The Wizarding World of Harry Potter . Ahh just the webpage enough to had got me tempted to go even before the theme park is opened yet. I'm so excited but...but sad, I know I'll never get to go since it's in Florida so tonight in my sleep, I'll just dream about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!