Bonding Time

Was going through some photos and I came
across this photo album which taken during last semester
break and I thought of blogging it now.
It was a road trip to KL together with the cousins.
Nothing much though.
Driver of the day: Cousin-in-law

From LTR: Canmy, Jayne, Veron & you-know-who.

Watched Backom throughout the whole journey.
Reached KL, found our way to the hotel, checked in
and off we went to Sunway Pyramid.

Sunway Lagoon, o-yeeah that's the view we
got from some restaurant where we had our
tea-time
Tea-time with the cousins
and of course we......
shop and vain sengihnampakgigi

Spent the whole evening shopping and
the next day Sunway Lagoon! It's been ages since my
last time there
Roller coaster, here.we.come!
We went for almost all the rides but not all though, lack of time.
You know they have time limits there, unlike Genting's theme park.
Next time we shall come for the pool and Haunted Adventure!

And not forgetting, we went for the Safari park too and
I had my first time carrying a snake there. It was
rather ticklish for me lol I couldn't stop laughing when
I had it carried on my shoulder. Pictures are
not with me cause I got my camera kept in the locker during
the rides but lucky the cousin's camera is a water proof one
so yeah most pictures were taken by her's.
Thank God, it rains only after our last ride.

As for the next day, our last day in KL. Checked out
from the hotel and went shopping in Berjaya Time Square
Had brunch at Gasoline
Lucky thing we brought the portable DVD with us
or we'll die from boredom while waiting for the
food to come to us, took quite long for us to wait.
After some shopping then we had this...
for tea-time. Soup in the bread, nice!

Planned to leave KL at 6pm but we can't help it
ourselves when we see this...
Thought we can resist going in but nope, we were wrong. The rides
are just too tempting. Shouldn't have walk pass the theme park.

Went for some kiddo rides too and by the
time we left KL was about 12midnight++ already lol
and we reached Penang bridge at...
Tiring but fun trip.
It isn't the place you go that makes the whole journey
fun,
but the people you go with.

Stayed over at the cousins' for the night.

An early birthday gift from the cousins
:woooh:
Thanks cousins, love it! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!