Hiatus mode

Final exam's over!
which means SCHOOL'S OUT!
(or college's
out? Hah, whatever)

College's fun but well...tell me! Who doesn't love holidays?!
Ever since Chinese New Year's break's over
I had been waiting for finals to be gone
for the after-finals' sem break.
Alright, in my previous post, I had promised that
I'd update my blog and now you see it, THIS! is my update.


O-kay maybe not, this post isn't the one that I'd meant earlier about what I wanted to update...was suppose to update something else but unfortunately I had forgotten about what I'm suppose to update plus I didn't save them in draft so...lets just forget about it :D I've somehow lost the inspiration...uh I mean mood, to blog already and my blog will be on hiatus mode for some time until.................the mood for blogging is back.

Love this picture so much that I just feel
like posting it up...
Sem break, woohoo!

Toodles~




P/S I still, and do update my Plurk :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!