Different

Oops! It's two hours late already but still..I'm gonna wish you all
a Happy Merry Christmas!
This year's Christmas was a bit different for me.
As I would celebrate it in Genting with my family
every year but this year, for some reasons I had
to forgo on Genting trip and to be home alone (Uh...o-kay maybe
not exactly home alone, at least I still have my dog

and grandpa with me at home.) Thought I might
regret about not following the rest of the family
to Genting but nope, both Christmas Eve and Christmas day
turned out to be
:okay:
well...thanks to Santa? Hah.
And again, Merry Christmas!

Hope you people enjoy your day as I do too ;]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!