It puzzles me

AHHHHHHHHHH FINALLY!
I'm done with the 1000 pieces puzzle in two nights!
Stayed up late for two nights just to finish up the puzzle
parents said I'm crazy, hmm..yeah I thought so too
that's cause I can do it during day time but I
just chose to finish in at night. It's a horoscope puzzle btw,
it has glowing in the dark effect. Bought it
few years ago and already done on some part, just minor part of it
but got lazy after that and leave it aside..kept
reminding myself to finish it but there's always tomorrow.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow then became
years, the result of being lazy *shakes head*.
So yeah just few days ago, done with my finals and suddenly had
the urge to finish it and
tadaa! there you go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!