Gathering is a must

I can never stop myself from staring at this huge poster
whenever I walk pass that Sony Center in Gurney.
haiyok Chin-oh-Chin!


Che Yen & Yi Qin are leaving for KL tomorrow
so I suggested a farewell-outing for them
and since we haven't been hanging out for sucha long
loooooong time already
Red Box it is...
Che Yen & Yi Qin

Che Hui & Laureene

group picture is a must

o-yeah it's Chin again LOL
sorry lah..cannot resist he's leng zai-ness
Then we went off to Sakae Sushi for high tea a bit
it's been AGES since the bunch of us hang out like this
in fact, more than a year I dare say
Candy, Cyndi, Laureene & the Blogger

Thanks Che Yen, for dropping me
to my dance class

P/S : Chua Che Yen, do update your blog constantly!!
We'll miss you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!