Camera

Last weekend, there was this bridal & digital camera fair
held at Pisa and I went to work for Canon.
Yesh!
Canon
, "delighting you always"
=D
Fahrenheit promoting Canon's IXUS
digital camera

Canon's booth

Got so bored when there's no customers
so we decided to take picture of the cameras
we promoting, IXUS 95 IS
and we called ourselves The-Canon-Rangers lol!
-.- lame, I know

That's Kok Siong, Zi Xin's previous manager
he is so funny lol always come to annoy us hahaha!

oh! and not forgetting the clown!
another one retard guy lol well that's his job to do so I suppose
always acting dumb but funny.
So on the last day of the fair I'd finally decided to get myself
a Sony Cybershot. Canon is good but for me, I had always
love Sony's product. So yeah I wanted to get that
Sony T-album, T77
like since long time ago but I never did go buy it (no money ma!)
and
a week ago there's this Sony new camera model
has just released, it caught my eyes when
I walk pass Sony outlet and immediately I
fell in love with it .....
The Sony T-volution T90!
Sony
"like.no.other"
after buying that and I'm broke, again *shakes head*
well at least I know that I won't be regret getting something
I wanted so much.

There's this T-volution's water bottle comes with the camera
and it's so cute! Damn I so love it! It is just like my WC water bottle
cantik!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!