Ever heard of Wiggy?

Another fair held in Pisa last weekend, PC fair
and yes again, I went there for work
but working for P1 W1max this time. Bet most
of you who went must have seen me there, huh?
Dang it was never easy to work as a sales person esp at
this time, "recession" the customers would say (now I can feel my
sis's pressure from work)

our team, The Blue Team rocks!
Notice our P1 W1max's tee? The guys' goes
"you can touch my Wiggy"
and the girls', "you can ask me about
my Wiggy"
lol! Well we're currently promoting Wiggy, the
USB broadband sort of thing



En Shi, told ya you should sign up for
Prudential office =P...and oh! get me
souvenir from Aus.
Kangaroo you said LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!