My 18th birthday

Was suppose to join my sis & friends to Toy Museum and some
other places but I ended up skipped going, personal reason.
So why the sudden to Toy Museum?
:- Brother-in-law's working today but
sis wasn't so she planned
to bring his friends who from Korea and Hong Kong (they
came all the way here just to attend their wedding)
to go on a tour around Penang and also
to celebrate my birthday for me but for some reason,
I changed my mind and rejected..aiks
So nothing much for today
only that the bestf. Rachel Ooi came all the way to my place just
to surprise me with cupcakes! Awww...so nice of her
Was so touch. Thanks sayang!

definitely love the design
Look at the cupcakes! How thoughtful of her
she knows that I'm a huge fan of Dan Rad.
so there's a HP's symbol. Not forgetting
my world-cutest-dog, Miko and
my keyboard too!
Music is

Received that like two days ago on my sister's
wedding day, Heh
anyway thanks cousins for the present. It
is just what I wanted

Later that night
had some so-called gathering dinner
with the relatives as they're leaving back to
Johor Bahru tomorrow. Once again, thanks Zi Xin!
and also to those who wishes me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!