Happy Ox Year

Starting from tomorrow onwards I'll have to go back for work...working for this one whole week, yes everyday. God, lucky I don't work for full time cause working at this time, on the CNY is killing. No, not cause of not getting to celebrate CNY but this is gonna be so hella tiring and exhausted than usual I bet. No choice, I'm broke now plus the people around me keep telling "economy crisis...don't spend on unnecessary stuff" and bla bla bla... I'm gonna missed going over the relative's it's not the matter on collecting Ang Pao cause I know that they'll pass it to my parents for me but it's the matter on not getting to see them and it's a once-in-a-year thing, we hardly talk but only on the CNY....Argh! since I'd already promised the boss to go work then I shall forget about it now . So..as for today it's the first day of Lunar Calender which also known as the Chinese New Year, of course I had my day off and that means REST! and also at least a day for me to enjoy my CNY too. So....

Happy Chinese New Year!
and
"Gong Hei Fatt Choi!"

(FYI, Lunar Calender: the year of Ox)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!