"why does she even care about his existence
when he tend to avoid her?
well maybe she should learn to ignore"

oh-kay ignore that, I have no idea what
i'm talking about...I'm tired and exhausted already
lack of sleep and am turning into a zombie
or maybe I should say "had already turned into one of them"?
tomorrow will be another tiring day
but its ok i guess cause i'm having fun at the same time lol
*sigh* I hope I won't disappoint Wei Mei tomorrow
Wei Mei, please don't kill me if my boss don't let me go =(
Anyway I know that my blog is getting worst than before that's
cause i'm still trying to update all the drafted posts and
I won't post them all up unless they're done updating
too many of them and i'm getting lazy to update them
but i'll still get them all posted up...in one shot that's when they're all done
so yeah, do check back =D

God I miss dancing so much, I miss going to my dancing
class and piano class too
missing the instructor and those great people there
lol I can already imagine what miss Eva gonna say to me
on the first day when she sees me
"have you practice your exam pieces yet?" lol
will continue having all my lessons soon, can't wait!

oh-yeah there's no pictures but just full of words for this post
so bear with it!
alright I guess that's all for now and I'd better go to bed
before the boss got fainted to have seen a zombie tomorrow
goodnight all!

Memories
Supposed to fade
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go
Didn't think it be this hard
Should be strong
Moving on
But I see you
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside
familiar much? Try figure out what
that song is ;)...my current obsess


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!