Went to KL last Saturday, again with my family
and look who's coming along with us this time?

Miko!!!
he's like part of our family member now
mum used to hate dogs..uh-ok maybe not hate
but
dislike them and she will
always complaining on how dirty animals are
when every time we ask for her permission
to
let us keep 'em

but right now, whenever she don't see Miko around
after she's back at home and she'd ask us

'eh where's my "son"?' o.O then she'll
start
calling for Miko heh

Alright back to my KL-trip
went to Ara Damasara after dinner
we bought.....NOTHING there
but again, we EAT! ahh food is love
had doughnut for supper

Went to Mid Valley the next day
Christmas deco in Mid Valley

and headed off to Starhill
to have our family-Christmas-dinner there
an early one, since Eunice have to be back in
Penang the next day

had buffet dinner at Jogoya
definitely love the food there!
and...and especially the DESSERT!
Gosh
I'm drooling already by just looking at the pictures
wait till you see...

the food there are so tempting
and I shall let the pictures do the talking...

the FOOD!

Salad

omg I'm hungry now =.=...

wondering what's under that umbrella?
some dessert
*points at the picture below*
not very attractive though
you'll know why when it comes to
the DESSERT
i'm referring to


there you go...

the DESSERT!
ice-creams!

variety of:-
cakes!
mochi!
puddings!
cookies!

I miss eating them so much :(
esp that Green Tea cake

The following day
were at Sunway Pyramid
hmm..is it me or what cause I don't recall
seeing this Friendster cafe around
in Sunway when the last time I came
we shop till at about 5pm then
went to sent my sister off to the airport

and off we go to G. Highland

went to Starbucks practically every
night until one of the workers there even said
"hey! you again?!"


on the Christmas-eve
went to The Pavilion to watch Dreamz
has been wanting to watch it since the last time I came to Genting
for
TC5's concert but I didn't have enough money
for
the ticket that time
and also due to the
lack of time too
In a display of passion-fueled magic, two great illusionists will compete for the love of one princess. The story begins when the princess awakens in a realm ruled by the power of fantasy. When the contest for her affection intensifies so does the battle to control the illusion world. It is the romance of a lifetime in a vivid parallel world.

Featuring for the first time in Southeast Asia is a magnificent beast...the elusive white lion. Once thought to be a myth, the white lion first existed as whispered rumours in the wilderness of South Africa before finally being discovered in 1975. This highly elusive animal performs alongside the white tiger - possibly the most prized animal in modern times for its beautiful coat and stunning ice-blue eyes.

the stage


wasn't allow to snap any photos but yet I
manage to snapped a few of it

sorry for the bad quality of the pictures taken below
the white tiger

the dog was so cute

the normal one

and here comes the beautiful white lion
after the show, went to Starbucks again
and waited for my cousin && his friend
Was with them for Christmas countdown
the street was sooooo freaking crowded
until we can't even walk/move a step forward
I don't know what is wrong with those
humans there, they were all just standing there
and waiting for I-don't-know-what
I don't even hear them counting down
but just shouting "woooo..."
when
the cars came -.-
we couldn't take any longer staying there
so the cousin and I together with his friends all
were then back to First World

and once again
Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!