Some Christmas event was held in TAR college
and Wei Mei invited me to go to her college for the event
so last night after work
she came to pick me up and off we went to TAR
I enjoyed watching the performances
esp the Break Dance performed by Danzity
and oh! not forgetting that cute little girl
by the name of Hoay Zhi Long who was
performed to play the violin. She's only 8 this year
and also the youngest violinist in the Malaysian
book record. I'm impressed
she was indeed very good at playing the violin
Besides that, there were singing and sketch by the students
from TAR, it was hilarious lol and of course
it's about Christmas

p/s Thanks Wei Mei :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!