Jayne is finally back in Penang!
not only Jayne but also my other 2 little cousins too =D
so last night, I got a phone call from Jayne
telling me that she's back in Penang and ask
whether if I would like to stay over at her place
and my answer to her was a YES of course. Goodness! I
haven't seen her for months already..yes, I know
that might not be long to you but IT IS TO ME
and I miss seeing her okay :(
After we hung up the phone for not long
Jayne && the boyfriend came to pick me up
together with my other 2 cousins, Linda && Canmy in the car too
then off we went to TESCO to get some stuff
by the time we got back home, Jayne's place I mean
was already 11pm++...and guess what we did?

yes, Clue! were playing this board game until 3am lol!
my first time playing and I
freaking won for the first round ho ho I'm smart
*ahem* just kidding..that's cause
Linda knew the answer and she was so excited about it
that she just can't stop grinning
and making everything to be so obvious
and it so happen that I was lucky to have found out
the answer when it was my turn hahaha!

I wonder how is it like if we were
to play with Alan..that smart ass tsk tsk
he's just too good in acting and tricking us
ahh...challenging much!

I was thinking so hard trying to
find out the answer till I got brain-jam && headache =.=
just when you thought you got the answer
but there's always something that will
makes you go "huh?! how come???" ish!

After the game then left me && Jayne..
together we had our girls-talk and catching up with each
other after so long..we stayed up so
late..till 5 in the morning..God was so darn sleepy the next day

***
As for today, woke up at 11am and went to
E-Gate for breakfast..came back for a short nap then
headed to Ayer Itam Dam with our 2 little
cousins coming along
too

"menyayangi dan menghargai alam sekitar!" ;)

Note to all:
remember that people! ;)

the fresh air...ahh~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!