great the clock has just struck 12am
Happy Birthday to the elder sister!
we were asked by her boyfriend to go to her place just now
before she's back home from her
company's dinner and yes of course she didn't know
about us going to her place, it's a surprise planned
by her boyfriend...he had even bought her a cake
and...

yes this so-called flower too...so sweet of
him isn't? haha
I heart her :)

***
Finally, I got the drafted posts updated and posted up
but there are still more to go =P scroll down if you didn't realize it
will update the rest of them after I'm back
yep, imma leaving Penang tomorrow
before I end this post...

Merry Christmas
y'all!

It's a bit too early though well at least it's
better than a belated wish
toodles~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!