When I got bored studying I will......

*smiles*

Nothing much but just FOOD!
Went to Salsas for breakfast yesterday
was starving like siao the night before, the stomach just
can't
stop grumbling -.-

so yes, fooooooooood!
Well...I shall let the pictures

do the talking
Lamb something something Ratatouille
don't remember what was it called hmmm...

my favourite one, dessert!

After Salsas we straight went to Belissa Row for Haagen-Dazs
cause the sister has given vouchers from the company.
Yes, we had ice-creams even after
we ate so much...imagine how bloated we were

ahh~ ilovegreentea =D

Later that night, we had seafood for dinner
look at how "few" we ordered... but
no matter how much I eat I just
WON'T
get fat -.- "WHY?!"

I shall end this post with a picture of
my pretty cap xD
rock on people!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!