-Parents went to KL for some business trip
-the elder sister has went to Hong Kong
-the lil' sister is going somewhere too, some school trip
and imma here ALONE in Penang
*evil grin*
don't worry,
I am not doing anything illegal

I'm just staying up late to get myself online and keep my blog updates.
Yes I know, I said I wouldn't be updating
my blog until SPM's over and I SHOULD'T BE but I just can't resist it esp
when this is a very important post to be posted up

so....it is the last day of high school today
for us fifth-formers
*sigh* has been eager to leave school back then when I was
in primary but right now I feel reluctant to leave
I am so gonna miss schooling, the teachers, wearing
uniforms and of course MY FRIENDS ALL
but no matter how much we miss it
or we don't want to leave yet
somehow we still have to move on...well this is life, isn't?

gonna miss the class

serene ch'ng & shauni's
sexy pose lol

awww...my Gayithiri darling
self-proclaim that she's the top model hah
she will never stop dancing in the class
and dramatic much LOL

Laureene!! my mommy! ahaha

Shauni, you're suppose to look
at the camera! lol

my bestie, since Form 1

taik face lol

us & our BM teacher, Pn. Ivy

the bastketball court
ahh memories~
(there're more pictures but I'm too lazy to upload them
all so yeah, thats all [; )
last but not least
our class photo, the 5 Mahir-ians
somes were missing -.-

To all my friends out there: A Thanks to My Friends...
Thank you for being there when I needed you
and even when I didn't,
Thank you for being there through the good times and the bad,
Thank you for being there to encourage my dreams
and my crazy ideas, Thank you for
catching me before I fell down,
Thank you for wiping away the tears when I was crying,
Thank you for cheering me up and making me laugh,
Thank you for all the great memories
and
Sorry if I ever did/said anything
that hurts.
Thanks for the memories and
I'll cherish every moment that
we had together. Friends till the end =]

hugs and kisses

and by the way, a birthday shout out to
Wei Shian!
Hope you had fun today =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!