♥ Miko ♥ Miko ♥ Miko ♥ Miko ♥ Miko ♥ Miko ♥ Miko ♥ Miko ♥ Miko ♥ Miko ♥ Miko

Hello world I AM BACK!!

If you're wondering...SPM is
not over yet, there's still one LAST paper left for me

which is E.S.T. and I have no idea on
how to study for that subject...anyways nothing much happen
for the past 2 weeks that means
no posts drafted, no updates
!...except for
maybe the last Saturday?

well uh just a family photo shoot we had
nothing much either

pictures on just the place I went
not gonna post up the photos that we took
=)

***
Something to share:

Interested on watching the next Harry Potter's trailer?
then click it Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince
Many of you must have heard
about the news on Harry Potter the 6th movie
will be coming out next year as it was
suppose to be showing on November 2008 actually
but due to some reason and they have to change
the date to next year around summer..on the July 17 2009

Thank God that they changed the date or I
wouldn't have time for the movie... as you know
SPM was on the November too


p/s If you know me well you should
know that I'm a huge fan of Dan Radcliffe by now ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!