Went to Serene & Jason's (Serene's little brother)
birthday party last night..since both their birthday are on
the October so yeah they celebrated together...
but I think it's more like
a birthday party for Jason heh little kids everywhere
in the house pening kepala**

love the Roti Jala
the curry that the maid cook was so delicious!

I couldn't stop laughing when I see this picture
LOL notice the expression on the face
of the 3 person behind me and Che Yen? (from left: Yi Qin,
Michelle
and Che Hui) hahaha we were watching
Grey's Anatomy..and the 3 of them were too attracted
by the show on
"how the doctors were

trying to save the patient who got cover
up with cement all over the body"


I hate kids but I can't deny that

Jason is cute and funny LOL
there's this girl that Jason had a crush on
and he invited her to the party....we
keep teasing him and the girl, not in front
of the girl of course hah

Serene ; Jason
Jason ar, what present did the girl gave to you?
(smile shyly and show us the
present) this is the present that she gave..nice
or not??
then all of us went: nice lor.
Lol, kids

see the Mickey Mouse pencil case? haha
that's the present

Got bored after that so
we went to the playground and left
the kids in the house
From left: Eline, Che Hui, Serene and Michelle
hah

we're still kids at heart ;)

look at Michelle, my goodness
lmao!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!