updates, updates!

Ahh~ trial exam has finally over
after 11 days of torturing -.-

so last Friday I invited
Shauni, Serene and Che Hui to come over
my house since I've bought some new
games for PS and I specially recommended them
to try the game Resident Evil 4
to prove to them how exciting and scary that R.E. 4 is
cause by telling them "it is scary" is
not enough so yeah, they
came over to try the game lol evil grin**

together we went to have our lunch in KFC before
they come over my house
yes I know I know, KFC AGAIN -.-
well it's the nearest from my house
hmm...shall have Pizza Hut the next time


after the lunch then we walk back to our house
and the game begins cough*
wonder how excited they were while playing the game?
lol here are some videos...
(sorry for the bad quality of the videos
-.- lousy one)



taken by me
and....




this was taken by Shauni

can hear Miko's barking in the second video clip huh?
it's my dog's nature to be barking
at people that he doesn't know that speak
very loud/screaming, crazy right lol
wanna know how's the game is like? Here's a video clip
of the game...just the part of it...


by the look of it doesn't seems to be scary isn't it but hey
you might be as excited as us
when you are the one who's playing it lol
it makes you go "omg OMG!!!"
when the zombies were chasing you hah.
God I'm now back to my PS-addict
after so long -.- thanks to this game, so "kin cheong" I tell you.
Watched this Thailand's horror movie after that

it's called 4bia, not bad lah the story
Che Hui went back quite early before the movie ends
after the movie Serene and Shauni were asked to be my
"audience" while me performing to
play the piano but end up....
they sing along to the song that I was playing
hah the day was fun
it's been a long time since the group
of us have so much fun together
too bad Che Yen couldn't join us

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!