Last Saturday, the sister bring me
to this museum-restaurant to have our lunch there
a very nice place I must say
it's called The Sire Museum Restaurant
located somewhere at King Street

and I highly recommend you people
to go try out the food there it's superb.

took that picture from where I sat.
FYI the picture above was taken
INSIDE the restaurant
it looks like as if that was the outdoor isn't it
but nope it's not, it's an INDOOR restaurant

The Restaurant.
picture was taken from the museum upstairs
As I just said, it's a museum-restaurant
so yeah it's not just a restaurant but also a museum too
right upstairs of the restaurant

and there's a very nice fish pond right inside there too


***


Has been obsess over this
cantonese song lately
by Raymond Lam Fung





note to self:
OMG! time passes so fast that
SPM is only 1 month plus away =/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!