Was having lunch in KFC just now after school
and also
group studying there together with Serene and Shauni


but.....our group studying turned out to be......................................


................................................................................................


................................................................................


........................................................


......................................


.....................

spending most of the time
telling each other horror story -.- great, i know
but still we did study la of course
uh...not much perhaps? =/
I hope what I revised earlier do goes in my mind but not
what Serene's and Shaun's told me
about their horror story

candid shot taken by me ;D
she was singing "waiting for youuuuuuuuuu"
hahaha
so that's all about it, just another short post
and its getting late now, I'd better hurry
off to bed now before getting scolded by the parents

thank God its a public holiday for the
Penang's tomorrow
Nighty night!



p/s shauni, omg that bloody picture
is still in my mind...great i will never
get to sleep well tonight -.-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!