Two thumbs up for the Beijing Olympic Opening Ceremony
the performance was amazing, seriously!
Exp. the part where the 3000 over people were gather around to form
the chinese word, "
" (it means harmonious) and also
the famous Great Wall of China.


Anyways....
(just a short updates here)

last Saturday, school was having this Co-Curriculum Day...
Blue House won for the basketball match
YAY-us! =D
and we, the fifth-formers had our Prom Night later that night
well....it was just uh o-kay...not as fun as i expected it to be.
aih time flies, SPM trials is just in few weeks
time and i'm not prepare yet =S
and...and...there's this
I-Dance Campaign going on this
coming Saturday (FYI it's a Holiday Street Dance Camp)
will definitely register my name in
if only there's no SPM for me this year -.-
dui
!

p/s sorry readers, but i ain't gonna update much
about prom ;)


And so we finally talk
but how disappointed i was...
cause I have more than one questions to be asked
but I do not have the courage to do so.
As I know that deep down, we'll never be able
to talk like how we used to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!