This post is dedicated to Mr. Wong, my driving instructor
wonder why?
because........ I ........... I finally.....................

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

. . . .


got my P license!

YAY-ME! I'm legal to drive now
Good Lord! I've been longing for this to happen
since uh...2 years ago? and now it is
happening (tear drops** so touch)
lol alright cut the crap...back to the point
so yeah, Zi Xin and I bought him
cupcakes on our last day of lesson, just to thank him.
cute isn't it, the little Kancil there? heh

dad guided me to drive he's car just now,
it was so different from driving the small little Kancil
that i used to drove in Mutiara.

the place where i had my driving lessons, Mutiara


After all, i had fun driving my dad's car. yepyep xD
hopefully my dad allows me to
drive on my own soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!