TAGGED by: Nicole Cheah

8 things I'm passionate about:
-DANCING!
-traveling
-camaras
-laptops
-cell phones
-my blog
-my family
-my dog, MIKO!


8 things I say or do too often:
-"bloody hell"
-"what the hell?"
-"taik"
-"whoopsy!"
-"it's human nature" =D
-day dreaming
-laze around
-playing with my dog


8 things i've read recently:
-Harry Potter novel
-Little Black Dress novel
-Truth or Dare
-sms that i'd received
-KwangHwa newspaper
-some interesting articles on the net
-other people's blog
-my e-mail

8 songs i could listen over and over again:
-How Do I Breath by Mario
-Happy Birthday by TC5
-Take a bow by Rihanna
-Ju Hua Tai by JayChow
-Bye Bye by Mariah Carrey
-I Remember by Keyshia Cole
-Stay The Same by Joey McIntyre
-Cannon In D variation played by someone


8 things I learned last year:
- "eternalty" doens't exist
- those smaill daily happenings that make
life so spectacular
- to ignore the facts does not
change the facts
- the less time I have to work, the more
things i get done.
- friends are forever, boys are whatever
- love is blind
- letting go = suffering
- that's all la...i guess

8 people to tag :
- whoever
-that
-wants
-to
-do
-this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!