Tagged by Zi Xin

The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post this rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight (8) people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know that they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog.

Eight random facts about myself:
1. I'm craving for chocolates NOW.
2. I hate exams!
3. I'm fear to sit for my SPM.
4. I need more cash.
5. I wanna travel to UK so badly.
6. I can't wait to get my P licence
7. I need a car.
8. I'm doing this because i'm bored.

I tag
1. Gavin
2. Charmaine Lee
3. Sky
4. En Shi
5. Woan Shing
6. Nicole Cheah
7. Shauni Kaur
8. Charisma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!