HELLILO PEOPLE, Tiff is back
yesh, i'm ba-ack!
exam has finally over and here comes holidays!
wOOhOO! xDDDD
God
exam kills ; it's horrible ; it's a nightmare
iHATEexam... i screwed my exam -.-
glad that mid term has finally over whew~
it ends on the Tuesday
but was hella busy after exam so yeah, no time to update my blog.
  • 2 days of practicing for the performance right after exams.
  • audition was yesterday
  • and finally today's the Teachers' Day
  • cross country for tomorrow
i'm exhausted already.

***
so...before i go, let me end this post with some
video clips.



Stop and stare



Jenny

this little kid here is only 6 years old.
he's sooo freaking adorable!! xD
I know i know, i'd always mention about me hating kids
in those previous posts but heyyy
he's too cute for me to be hating him hahaha.
aiyok...so adorable lahh!!


that's all for now, do come back for more updates =]]]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!