updates

Went to my sister's house the other day
and the boyfriend brought the dog to her house
look...

hah soooooo cute.
Name Lisa....poor thing
she's now suffering from cancer =(


***
So...here's the update about last Sunday, 20th April
Went to PC fair together with my mom

was so hell crowded there -.-
. NEVER go pc fair on Sunday!
saw my beloved Sony Vaio laptop and Sony T2 there
but sadly, i just get to see them

and not bringing them back home with me sobs**

stuff we bought from pc fair

...after pc fair, mom drop me in Queens
.
Went to meet up with my darlings,
zi xin and wei shian
and....yay-us! LOL

we finally got the chance to try the food in Tbowl.
hahaha

Tom Yam! my favourite xD

Didn't stay in Queens for long so yeah,
zi xin's dad
drop us back from Queens after finish eating
and that's the end of the day heh.

***
Wei Shian got herself a new cell phone
it's hot!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!