getting old . . .

Looks like it's been quite some time
since i last updated huh?
To readers: sorry about that,
got no inspiration to blog
or should i say...maybe i'm just too lazy to blog?
well actually i'd already updated since long time ago
but sadly I accidentally deleted that post sobs**
and that's why, no updates until today.
So uhm let see...where shall i start from....
hmm..maybe last week...


Monday, March 17
Serene came to my house after school
to help drawing/painting the banner for
sports day.

dragon that drew by serene, on the banner
nice?
love the colour, blue xDD.

She left at around 5pm and here comes wei mei,
pick me up to somewhere
for dinner to celebrate my birthday
(told her don't need to, but she insist on celebrating for me) .
So she drives me to the Faces restaurant, for dinner.
Neither one of us has never been there before
so yeah gonna give it a try.


After finishing our food
wei mei then went to her car to get the birthday cake
awww** (touch)

me ; wei mei ; waitres
wanna sing song meh? paiseh lahh heh
(smile)
just before wei mei open her mouth to sing...
happy birthday to you happy birthday to you...
the song goes on....then chinese version,
malay version and even the people who
sitting next table beside us also join in haha.




So after the dinner me and wei mei
headed to Gurney
did nothing there but just walking around
the mall and of course
girl's talk.
Promise dad have to be back home before 11pm
so yea, we leave gp around 9:30pm
and she drive me around the town area
hah as we have nowhere else to go
round and round we go...
she then drop me back to my house.
THANKS WEI MEI.xoxo


Tuesday, March 18
Was busy with our sports day tent's decoration
after school and went for tuition at night.
Nothing much today
but just wanna say thanks to this special someone
which is my dearest, bestest, greatest friend of all
or godsis to be exact. lol
Wonder why?
She surprised me with the cupcakes + a very nice card she made
that was when recess time
in school
aww** (another touching one)

loving it, plus the card heh
too nice to be eat lahh zi xin haha

never expect that would happen
what a surprise.
that's so sweet of her, isn't? xD
THANKS ZI XIN
I LOVE YOU TONSSS!

(i know that u wanted to celebrate it for me
but it's alright cause a birthday wish
from you
is already good enough
well the heart that's count =D)

p/s I'm officially 17th now so driving license, here i comes ;)
yay me!


Wednesday, 19 March
It's the sports day! And also my last year.
Went to school at 6:30am to prepare
for our marching and stuff.
Last minute work, everything was so messy
not sure where or how to tie the ribbons -.-

***
First event was the marching then there's this aerobic dance
and sport started later that... (if i'm not mistaken)
hmm....don't quite remember what
actually happens on that day
but what i most remember
was, blue house won the best marching
and also the tent's decorations too.
Got second this year, below are the scores...

1st : yellow with 432 points
2nd : blue with 362 points

3rd : RED with 343 points

4th : green with 322 points


cadet police got the best marching too





aerobic

Mr Ong cheering there: pull...puLLllll !


"Together we stand, divided we fall"
Go blue!!






march past member from 4 different houses

Blue = best
LOVEblue

that's our blue house-T or blue house jersey?
blahhh whatever they call it.

well...lucky that my name was spelled correctly
xD

***
After sports...got back from school..
and that's only when i know my dad got admitted to the hospital =/

flower given by dad's friends =]


p/s i'm currently in cameron,
do come back for more updates.
SOon.....

TO BE CONTINUE... xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!