it's KILLING me!!!

LOVEsucks
in love?
so sick of this feeling
never will i wanna being in love ever again
sigh
if only i can control my feelings
URGH!
shit love ; screw love ; hate love ; fuck love
dang! It's so goddamn hurtful
I'm so enough with it
i just couldn't resist the pain anymore
it's killing me!
*scream*


Every thought running threw my head
I can't stop them
Too much to handle

But it all happened so fast
I thought too much
My mind got cluttered
Unable to function
Without a thought of you in my head

Every time I think of you
It's like a slow knife in my heart
Drawing blood slowly
A screaming pain
I can't hide from
I dread the day I have to talk to you

I tried to move on
To forget anything that happened
But i just couldn't get rid of you off my mind

My tears slowly run down my face
I slowly block everything that happens out
I see it happening before me
I stand back and let it happen

I have no strength to say I love you no more
Because I still love you
I wish I didn't

I think back to my child hood
And force myself to think it was happy
But then I remember all the hurtful things that happened
And don't want to go back to that
But yet....
I'm still waiting and wish to have you back

P/S i miss him.xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!