Do you?

He doesn't know.....
He doesn't know he brightens up my day,
he doesn't know when we talk my heart skips a beat,
my love furnace,
begins to heat,

he doesn't know i speak of him to my friends,
he doesn't know i dream about him at night,
he doesn't know i look at his picture,
and say isn't he a beautiful sight,

he doesn't know my love for him is strong,
he doesn't know i hide it from him,
he doesn't know that when he leaves,
my heart grows oh so dim,

what he knows is he is my friend,
but he doesn't know i want him back to be my boyfriend,
and that i want us to
grow,
and for us to never end,

he doesn't know i cry at night,
at how i wish he'll come back to me,
he doesn't know that i want to fast forward,
to see if we'd be back together i want to fast forward time,

he doesn't know i love him more then anyone,
and that i would cry if he died,
he doesn't know i try to tell him i still love him,
and trust me i have tried,

he doesn't know i get jealous,
when i see him talking to all girls,
and when he does,
my mind starts into a million twirls,

he doesn't know that i need him to live,
and that he is the reason i don't commit suicide,
all if this,
i manage to hide,

it stores up inside,
causing me pain and grief,

he doesn't know i care more then anyone ever could,
he doesn't know i want to show him the world,
i guess what he doesn't get,
is i want to have him back and be his girl,

but all my love for him is stored inside,
and my feelings i try not to show,
and i am sure,
my love for him will grow,

but what he doesn't know,
won't hurt him just me,
but i think it is the best thing,
do you agree??

***

Yep, Tiff is finally back but it's just
for today hah.
Life's getting boring ever since school reopen
no more hanging out with friends && no more internet for me
sad isn't it?
Hah well school wasn't that bad actually
as its just the first month and homeworks weren't
really that much to me, yet
so yea, i can still handle it.

Anyway readers, again
i won't be updating my blog for
some time as i'm not
allow to use the net...
alright, gotta go!


eh wait, before i go....
here's a birthday shout out to
Gavin =]

i'm still wondering who the photographer is xD

_________________________________________________


i miss him terribly
sigh...
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!