christmas' updates

Birthday shout out to En Shi

the one on right
sorry, tak da your personal picture heh


CHRISTMAS' UPDATES

December, 28 Friday

Again, i watched Alvin and the chipmunks today. I'm sorry
if the movie was boring aikX should have choose
to watch I Am Legend earlier but i thought it
was some kind of boring fighting movie..oh well....
today's outing reminds me of those time...the past....
i know, i understand that it's over
but i'm sorry i just can't help it
sigh.....cause i think i still
couldn't let go of you



December, 27 Thursday
Our last day in KL today. Check out at around 2pm and follow
my dad to Prudential office to get his work done.
Had our lunch and went to the pet shop to
bring Miko back. Missed my dancing
lesson today aikX ='( cause by the time we reach Penang
was nearly midnight....and something in
me that makes me wanna shout it out, it's that
IMMA BACK TO PENANG PEOPLE!

Miko says: can't wait to go back xD

lobby ; Pearl International Hotel

saw this dog in the pet shop
look at his fur o.O

December, 26 Wednesday

Subang Parade was the first mall we went for today but something happened
after that, the people from the hotel we stay called my dad cause they found out that we brought Miko in the hotel so he called to tell my dad that no pets are allowed in the the hotel so we had to rushed back and get Miko out from the hotel room and find him a place to stay. Lucky us, we managed to find a pet shop for Miko to stay there for a night so...whew~ settled. Dad got some work to do so we leave him and take taxi to my sister's company to meet her there. By the time we reach her company was the time when she can leave the place so she drive us to Berjaya Time Square to get her watch which has got sent to repair. We had our dinner at the same place as last night again and sis drop us back to hotel after dinner.

in Subang Parade


Berjaya Time Square

yummy! my favourite dessert


my mom's fav

December, 25 Tuesday

Check out from that scary hotel early in the morning and straight to Awana Hotel to pick my sister and her boyfriend up and also help to check out from Awana Hotel too since it's under my dad's name. Raymond and he's 2 friends staying for another night in First World Hotel themselves. As for my the other 2 aunties, they leave us for the bus and back to Penang as they have to go back for work. So it's just left me and my family without aunties and cousins heh. After checking out, we leave the place to KL...after reaching KL dad just drop Tommy, Eunice, Veron and I at Eunice's place. Tommy drives us everywhere, we first go to Bangsa Village to have our brunch there and Mid Valley was next. Were there shopping until 7pm then Tommy leave us to get taxi and back to Penang. Eunice, me and Veron headed for the movie after he left. We watched Alvin and The Chipmunks and i would say it's a good movie that suitable for us to watch today as it has a very nice christmas song in the movie heh...i love Theodor! aww the most adorable chipmunks of all XD. Had our dinner in my favourite restaurant name "Gei Tak Shek" with our parents and here's where we leave Eunice and back to our hotel. And oh! one thing that i nearly forget to mention...sis bought me a christmas present and it's hell expensive, feel bad for not buying her anything but i know she wouldn't mind cause she LOVEs me, oh-yesh! xD The most wonderful christmas that i ever had!



puppies from Pets Wonderland

Mid Valley


Mid Valley's decoration

Bangsa Village's decoration





Pink lemonade

salad

pan fried chicken

where my sister live




December, 24 Monday

My cousin, Raymond came with he's 2 friends, Albany and Kah Chun in the morning at around 6pm. And again we never go for the rides today cause sadly it was raining outside but never mind cause what's most important for today is the countdown for Christmas tonight! After having our dinner we then go join the crowds for the countdown. Inside first world was packed with people and was so hell crowded there, can hardly walk and keep sweating... just imagine how crowded there when u can even sweat in Genting, gosh! Oh well i don't mind actually cause i'm there and ready to join the crowds for the COUNTDOWN tonight. There were having some sort of concert that time so all of us just join them to countdown. It was hell fun but...it'd be more fun if i was with my cousin that time...or maybe even much more fun if i have my friends there with me! Didn't get to stay there for longer time after the countdown since i was just with my mom and lil' sis..not even with Eunice =[. After the countdown my dad drive the 3 of us to stay in another apartment since Raymond and 2 friends just came so there won;'t be enough place for us to sleep and besides my dad had actually book one extra apartment before we came but one thing! this apartment well....uh the room weren't that bad but they seriously gotta do some renovate there or else it'll make us think like we're living in some kind of haunted hotel and some more this hotel located at somewhere which seems to be abandoned for a long time ...check out the pictures below

it look scary at night

the lobby o.O ; simple
blank ; nobody there at all

along the corridor from the lobby
i don't know what's with these all but those shops
were already abandoned


the room was not bad

living room

the crowds in first world

those people up there were from Fly the magic show

HO! HO! HO!


Eunice and her boyfriend's candlelight
dinner at Torcello's
shweeeeet xD

their left over dessert
from Torcello's


chocolate cream chip
love it


tiffany and eunice

December, 22 Saturday and 23 Sunday
Reached Genting on the 22nd night and stayed in
the usual place that we stay every year we came,
the apartment of Awana Hotel which is quite far away from Genting Highland
so we decided to go up Highland the next day since
we reached there late at night on the first day.
Eunice and her boyfriend came to Awana too, to come join us after
they were back from Hong Kong at 5am.
Went up to Genting together by cable car...we did nothing
there but just went to shopping and walk around
cause since we're gonna stay in Genting for so many days....

first world hotel
my aunty and the christmas tree behind

first world



Genting Highland

my fav dessert <3

we curi curi brought miko with us lol

living room

room #1


kitchen

room #2


and that's where we stayed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!