the Hearing

Birthday shout out to my cousin
Tong Yin =]

the one on right

I shall update about yesterday.
Woke up at 6am and get myself done
as
i have to be in rachel's place before 7:30pm
cause Janice's mom will be coming
around that time to come pick us up to the place.
Yes the place lol, where we had our Undang lesson.

The lesson was boring and it took us
5 hours++ sitting there just cause of
getting our driving license....not now but soon
in few months time

hah can't wait!
Guess what? we bumped into Gavin and Frederick
when we go for our lesson
what a coincidence huh? o.O

that's not mine, they're belong to rachel's lol

Walk to Tesco on our break time heh


and that's the 3 of us

oh! and by the way readers,
i guess i won't be updating my blog for
some time as i have got to
be insaf and study hard for
my SPM *as if*
well main reason was cause of ma parents
they won't allow me to use the internet anymore
urgh SPM kills -.-
but don't worry, will TRY to get my blog
up to date whenever i can =]
hugs and kisses.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!