bet on it

December, 17 Monday

Mom brought me, Eunice and of course our new dog, Miko
to Chiew Tian Yang, the largest pet shop in Penang.
Bought stuff there for him, that lucky dog i mean.
a christmas clothe, dog's cologne, a toy burger and a shampoo.
Zi Xin came over to my house in the noon but sadly she didn't came
to stay overnight. At night, mom brought all of us...yep
i mean ALL OF US, includes my 2 aunties and Miko
to Chiew Tian Yang again, as i keep asking my mom
and my sis to bring us there. Miko has he's nails
cut there. After that we go for our hmm...supper?
Sorry not supper, we were just having
our dessert in a new opened restaurant, namely Bravo.
Sister's boyfriend came to joined us too and
drop us back home after dessert. Well
us as in Eunice, me, Zi Xin and Veron.

the dessert place ; Bravo


that special made want ; basin LOL



Veron's dessert

that was just the strawberry in my mouth okay


grooming? nahhh
just getting he's nails cut





Miko with his new christmas-T
adorable much, isn't?

December, 16 Sunday

Went to pick Venne up and go Queens together.
Meet up Zi Xin and the others in Mc.D
we walk, talk, shop around until 6pm and
that's when our High School Musical dance's audition starts
and guess what? One of the judge there was my instructor
from latin dance *oh-god, pressuring ya know!*.
Our dance was.....well
i have no comments 'bout it
but to Zi Xin and Venne; i'm so soooo sorry that
if it was because of me who got the dance
screwed up...aikX.

We waited for the results after the dance and went to
chopperboard for dinner.

the Xeroi



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!